Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Poor Dude!

We have one sick Pup! Little dude has not eaten in 2 1/2 days now.Russ took him to the vet today and we are waiting on a blood test. All the pet blood test are run at the Scot and White Clinic lab. (A people Hospital) I guess the pets are run last. Dr. Murry put a rush on it at 9:30 this morning and its still not back.
I cooked chicken breasts and rice thinking that would get Dude hungry. He sniffed and just turned his head. Russ did get him to drink a little Gatorade. He has not been drinking water either. He wants me to hold him all the time. Reminds me of when my babies were sick.

I have nothing to write about. I have not left the place since Sunday. I do go outside and check my veggies. I have 3 eggplants and a zucchini growing. Not counting the peppers. I am excited over the eggplant! LOL


Everyone, Keep my brother in your prayers! He is having both chemo and radiation now. He can no longer eat regular food and my sister in law has to blend everything. She made him "Stew" the other day!!!

Gotta go look at my garden! Chow.....

2 comments:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Aww, poor puppy!

Ruth said...

Poor little guy! Have you heard anything today about what's wrong? He's so darn cute, I hope he'll be OK.