Wednesday, December 31, 2008

How We spent Monday!!!!


We trimmed trees! LOL That is Jorge! He has one foot in one tree and the other foot on another! I was going to tell you it was Russ but I knew no one would believe me! You talk about people working. They came at 10 and didn't leave until 6:30. All but an hour of that time Jorge was up in one of the trees. His brother and Dad did the ground work. The sure earned their money!
Yesterday I raked leaves and twigs most of the day and Russ hauled lots of logs and threw them over a neighbors fence! The neighbors live in an old farm house and all they have for heat are 2 fireplaces. We gave them a month or so of fuel.
Russ is out now picking up piles of leaves and finishing the yard. He will need 2 pain pills tonight!
I wish you all a healthy, wealthy, happy new year!

No comments: