Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Update

Last night Russ called at 9 and said he was about to go for a chemical MRI to check his aeortic valve implant. This AM he has had an echo and other tests and just went for the first part of his chemical stress test. The second part is at 1. He said they have taken about 2 gal. of blood! LOL. I am not going out until about 2:30. No sense waiting in an empty room!

I had quite a night! Both dogs wanted as close to me as they could get! Bo really stresses when Russ is gone. He woke me up at 5 gagging. He does that every time Russ is gone overnight. I don't know what he will do when we are gone a week and a half.

I just cut in half the bathroom walls and bless Mike's heart , he came and finished it. Maybe I'll get lucky and he will paint the walls! I still need to sand all the cupboard doors and drawers. That will be a day that is not windy out side!!

He found a problem with some pipes so now I have to get a plumber for the sink and tub. That will wait until Russ gets home! In the mean time I have to use Russ' tiny bathroom.

Well, I better change the washer and go help Mike!. It is a blessing to have a son that does all he does for us!

No comments: