Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I feel like crap today! My nose is running , my throat hurts and I just want to sleep! But, I have to take the dogs to the groomer, pick up groceries and keep Russ out of trouble!!

Russ gets his bandages off today! Hurrah! He will be in the shower before the nurse clears the door! LOL This has been a long week for him! He still can't drive until the doctor clears him on the 6th. I guess I'll have to go with him to Spanish tomorrow! I'll get to meet all the senoritas in his class! LOL
A friend of Mike's came over yesterday and took all the pasrts to that alarm out of my car and rewired the starter. I sure hope it starts today.The battery was completely empty and they had to put the charger on it. I may have to get a new battery. I am glad pay day is in 2 days! This months household money got up and went!!
I have about an hour before I need to leave, so I better eat and choke down my pills! Kris said she hoped I hadn't kissed a pig, no I didn't but I did have pork for dinner last night!! Wonder if that counts!

No comments: