Monday, April 6, 2009

my protectors!


I love the beware of dog sign!!! They'd probably lick you to death!!!
It is a city law that if you have a dog you have to display the sign.
i am finished with jelly for a few days!! I made the zucchini, red onion, mango - raspberry, 5 pepper and a new batch of garlic today! I found two new recipes I want to try next! Mountain Dew jelly and blueberry marmalaide. The mango raspberry is really good!
I am on a mango kick! I eat a lot of yogurt and it is mostly mango. the mango apricot is my favorite. I am suppose to eat a lot of milk products and
i don't drink milk and you can just eat so much cheese. Yogurt was the next best thing!!
I am really tirewd tonight. I think I am going to go get washed up, into pj and watch a little Dancing with the Stars!! Then to get bored to sleep I will watch Nancy Grace!!! LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I made some really good blueberry jam last summer, with these awesome blueberries from the organic farm market we found. I'm not a huge blueberry fan, but the jam is awesome!

I can't wait to see how the Mountain Dew jelly comes out!