Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day! So far it has been a nice day! It is was warm up until a few minutes ago when a Northerner blew in!

Mike came over this morning with a dozen roses, a box of chocolates and a stuffed dog for me. He is such a thoughtful son. He never misses a special day.

Russ and I gave each other broccoli, cauliflower and Brussels sprout plants! That is what we both wanted and is better for us than candy! LOL

Our house looks like a nursery!!In my computer room alone we have basil, thyme and rosemary and a cauliflower plant in the window. Plus on my desk in front of the window I have a tray with Jalapeno and cantaloupe starters. In my room I have two trays with starter plants plus another cauliflower. Russ has a big starter tray and a seedling tray in his room.

While it was warm today Russ mowed some of the taller grass. The next warm day I have to clean out the large garden boxes and get them ready. The five smaller boxes are all ready. Now if the weather would get warm we could start planting!!!

Any body want to buy a raffle ticket for a real neat shot gun??? The Special Forces organization Russ belongs too is selling them to raise money for their charities. So far Russ is top sales person!!! ( and he hasn't sold one). He fixed envelopes with the guns picture, put tickets in them and gave them to Mike and Trice to sell! They are doing a good job! LOL
I even bought one and I don't like guns. Thought if I win it would be a good birthday present for Mike!!!

Guess I will see what is on the Olympics before I have to put the roast on. Love Ya all.

No comments: