Monday, April 26, 2010




This Pretty lady is my Aunt Enid. The black and white is how I remember her. The colored is her a few years ago. She lives in Hobart , In with her second husband.
A few years after my Uncle Wes divorced her and remarried, I ask him if I should change my name to Eva ( his second wife). He told me not to bother , I wasn't going to inherit anything anyway! And I didn't!!!! LOL Of course we were both joking!!!
I was name after Aunt Enid because my Dad was in awe of her. She was a classy lady but had one fault! She wasn't happy with just one man!!! LOL That is another story!!!
Got an email this morning that Russ' brother Bob was taken to the hospital around 2:30 this morning. He has pneumonia. He is 67 and I think this is probably the first time he has ever been in the hospital. Russ' sister Cathy had surgery last week and is doing well. Times like this we wish we were in Indiana!!!

No comments: