Saturday, May 15, 2010

The story continues!!! Monday the tech will be here with my machine!!! The Center called and told me my apnea is severe and my oxygen drops VERY low. Mask and chin strap here I come!!! Hope I can tolerate everything.
Russ Echo was good. The tech told him everything looked really good nd his aortic valve was work just like it should. We don't know about his stress test yet. We find out on the 3rd.
i have been having a lot of pain in my lower right side of my back. Well, we found a lump/knot there. I will go see the Dr. either Mon. afternoon or Tuesday. Everyone say a prayer that it is just a pulled muscle.

I have started getting itchy to pack for the trip!!! I did do up 3 weeks of my pills this morning. I had to make sure I had enough for the whole trip!!!

My husband brought me in the prettiest bouquet last night. It is pinky lavendar roses and the smell like heaven.
Anyone have plans for Memorial Day weekend?? Anthony And Danielle are to be here the 28 & 29. I guess the 29 we will have dinner here. We will celebrate the 3 May birthdays! Anna, Mike and Danielle's is the 30th. Wish Chrystian was
here so we'd have them all. The 31st Russ has been ask to ride in the parade with the Special Forces guys and at the Wreath laying at the Veterans Cemetery. Don't know yet what he will do!

I am out of of Coke so am off to Walmart!

1 comment:

12-arrows said...

Praying all goes well for you with everything!

I wish I could see Uncle Russ in the parade! What an honor and a privilege!

Again, let me know when you will be in IN! I WANT to come see YOU!!!