Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A big thank you to all that sent Russ birthday wishes! They were so appreciated. He had a fun day between FB, email and texting. Trice and Anna came over tonight for cake and brought a couple great gifts. Mike had to work so he will celebrate with his Dad tomorrow. He wishes Kris was near to be with him but they had a long phone call this morning. The whole day made turning 70 not so bad!!!! Tomorrow at 4 we have an appointment with our favorite cardiogist. I bought a biook and snacks today! LOL. It is usually a 4 hour wait! We started taking clothes out to the RV. 2 weeks and 4 days until we leave! I took things like jackets and sweaters out there. Sure don't need them here. I always freeze the first few days in In. Started getting news of our 50th high school reunion. I can hardly wait to see some of these people!~!! So many were good friends. I have reconnected with one. Louise Smith Bachman. She is still the same person she was in high school. We have been friends since she moved to F'ville in grade school. We spent a lot of time at each others houses and double dated a lot when Russ and I were dating. One more pound and I have lost 20!!!! Wish it could have been more butI am still happy to go from size 20 jeans to a 16. Now when I get to a 10 I'll be half the woman I was!!! LOL Like that will happen!!! I need to get this purple polish off my toes so Night all!!!

No comments: