My neice inMI just tagged me! Wow, I have to come up with seven things about me! here goes!
1. I have no patience! If things aren't done when I think they should be I go off! My husband is a take your time, do it right kind of guy! I want everything done yesterday.
2. My son is just like me. We can't be in the same room with out arguing. But at the same time if we don't see each other every day we miss each other.
3. My hero is my brother. He is 16 years older than me and he is in my first memories. He has always been there for me.
4. I HATED my sister in law for years!!!! I was 5 when they got married and she took him away from me. A year later they had a baby girl and I REALLY didn't like her! LOL
5. My husband and I were high school sweethearts! We met at age 15 and 17. Engaged at 16, married two months after I turned 17.
6. . I was a mother at age 17. A little 4 pound premmie. Her grandfather on the Allen side thought she was special. He had 12 children and several granchildren but when she was born she was a lefty like him. No one else in the family was left handed.
7. I named my first daughter after a black man in the Congo. I read about him in a newspaper. His name was Patrice Labomba,
her name is Patrice Elaine. To make it worse her initials were PEA! She has always hated her name and woiuld never write her initials.
Wow! that was hard and probably not very interesting!!!!