Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Look

Just wanted to say thanks to Kris for decorating my blog! I sent her the picture of Bo and ask her to put it on here, she did and then add decorations! It is nice to have a talented daughter.

I have the kitchen and dining area ready to paint. I washed walls and teapots all morning! I took down pictures and stuff hanging on the walls. You sure could tell it had been a while! As my mom used to say "Someone was coming or going " on top of my hutch! So much dust!

Russ is still painting in his bath. It keeps him out of trouble! LOL

It is sooo cold here. It was in the low 30's last night. I made a crockpot of stew about 5:30 this morning. We will have that with biscuits for dinner tonight. It smells so good!

2 comments:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

LOL! It's not that hard. I'll show you next time you're up here.

I wish I could get the cats to pose in Santa hats....

12-arrows said...

you make me tired just reading all about your hard work, but oh isn't it just the best feeling to fall into bed at night physically tired from good hard work? I just LOVE that feeling.