Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. PPatrick's Day

I called my sis this morning to wish her a happy St Patrick's Day Birthday! She had a crock pot of corned beef and cabbage to celebrate her day! Yummy! wish I was there to share!

Russ celebrated this AM. He had a MRI and Mike painted a cane green for him to use today! Too funny!!!

The shot yesterday did wonders!!! I feel 100% better. I cleaned the livingroom and am doing laundry today! I am hoping this afternoon to get out and do some yard work. It is suppose to be 82 today so the sunshine will feel good!

I am eating lunch. I am trying to watch what I eat. I have a salad with a slice of paper thin ham and a sprinkle of low fat cheese. What I really want is a greasy cheeseburger and a chocolate shake!!!!!!
I think things are working against me tho... Yesterday I ask for a candy bar.. Russ brought me home a 6.8 oz Hersey's Symphony! And let me tell you it is about gone! LOL

The dryer is buzzing so I best get back to the grind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to call Aunt Jean today and sing 'Happy Birthday, dear Aunt Dorajean' to her. She'll fuss and fume, but still let me get away with it!!
Glad you're feeling better, too!

12-arrows said...

so glad you are doing better, and boy oh boy, it sure doesn't take you long to get back on your feet! you are a true working machine! I am not a sit-around-kind-of-person either, so I understand your busyness!