Friday, April 17, 2009

It has been a long day! Russ had his test today! Everything looks pretty good! The doctor put him on a reflux med and took 2 biopsies from the stomach. I think he said he always does this when there is reflux. Russ was his usual slow self coming around after being knocked out! Then his blood pressure was low so we had to wait while he got another bag of saline. I didn't mind the wait as we had a really bad storm outside!

WE came home and both took a nap. I woke up just in time to cook dinner. I will probably be up all night again!! I never seem to get my sleep pattern right!

I love my car!! It is so easy to drive. It is much better than the van was. Guess I'll forgive Russ for trading it in for the truck! You notice it has taken me 3 months!!! LOL Wonders never cease, Russ likes driving my car too!

I am going to go put my feet up and call it a night! Everyone have a sunny weekend!!!

No comments: