Thursday, April 16, 2009

This has been a very lazy day! for some reason I ache all over, my back mostly. I haven't time for this stuff!! I did get beds changed and the laundry done! I think not sleeping well at night has caught up with me!

It smells so good in here! I have my mom's Spanish pork chops in the oven. It is so good! I am trying to fix meals that I can freeze some for Mike while we are on vacation. He will be staying here with the boys. The grandkids are going to help when he is at work.

Russ had to put "stuff" all around our trees today. We have bore worms. They have already killed a small pecan tree in the front yard. I get so mad, we get all kinds of weird things from the neighbors because they do nothing in their yards. We are lucky if they mow. Russ is forever spraying the fence line hoping to kill stuff before it comes over.

Tomorrow gets the tube down the throat! YUCK!!! WE have to be at same day surgery at 9:30 in the morning. He has to fast so he will be grumpy!!! No Coffee!!!! I have to take him as they won't do the test if he doesn't have a driver.

This test is being done as he sometimes has a problem swallowing (MINOR) . They think it is from the polymyositis but want to be sure.

Well people, it is about dinner time. I have to fix a quick vegetable and it is done! Hurrah!

No comments: