Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Its Wednesday!

Where has the time gone?? It seems Like I never have time to post!
This week I have been house cleaning. I have 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and Russ' computer room done. Just my computer room and the hall to go. I am out of wax for the floors so this afternoon is play time!!! Then next week I will do the front part of the house. That is when I love my dinky small rooms!

Russ is getting ready for his Spanish class. He enjoys those times and is learning something new too. I have a hard time speaking English so I stay away.
Think the grandkids leave tomorrow to go to Virginia to their Dad's 30 year retirement from the Air Force. He is such a good guy and we will always consider him part of the family. His second wife not so much! LOL

We have squash and cucumbers blooming!! I know at this time of year it sounds weird to most of you. We still have 2-3 mopnths of growing season. We will not get our first frost until late Nov. or early Dec. Sometims we have to run the AC on Thanksgiving.

I have lots of typing to do so better get at it!!!

No comments: