Friday, August 14, 2009

Where has this week gone??

I have no excuse for not updating other than I really have nothing much to say!! I know that would be a first!!!

I have the back of the house all spit and polished! Next week I will do the front!!!

I have been a typing fool this week! I did some digging and found 2 -2 1/2 binders of the Wentz family. It has been a blast!! Talk about weird names and inner marriages!! WOW!
We went to the Senior Citizens Building ( I call it the old folks home!!!) today. They had different business there that cater to seniors. We did get some good info from the Scooter Store Rep. When Russ needs one between Medicare and Tricare it and the car carrier will be paid for. Good news!!!

The yard got mowed (by Russ), weed eated, edged and blown today (by Mike). It sure is green and beautiful! We have had 3 good rains and we are so thankful!!!

Ya'll have a great week end!

No comments: