Wednesday, September 16, 2009


For those of you not on FB here is a picture of Lil Dude. Mike stuck him on the top of the frig! He is so good he just sat there and let him take pictures! He looks so shaggy! We have decided to let his hair grow out to see what he looks like as a real shihtzu. That means lots of work for me! He hides leaves and twigs & Etc in his coat. Lots of brushing!!!
I can't wait for dinner tonight! Russ is getting us Vietnamese soup for dinner! It is such a treat!
We had a phone call from Russ' sister Cathy last night! I just love that lady! She is one of the sweetest people I know! Russ was really blessed with great brothers and sisters! As was I.
I have put it off as long as I can.... I have a dirty bathroom calling to me! I would rather iron all day than clean bathrooms! Yuck!!!!

1 comment:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

You know they have meds now that keep the bathroom from talking to you, lol!

;O)