Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day!!

Fifty years ago on Labor Day ( 1st) my nephew Terry was born!!! On the 4th one of my nieces was 60. Gosh I am getting old!!!!

Yesterday Russ did brisket, chicken and ribs on the smoker! It was so good!!! Mike, Trice, Anna and her boy friend MJ came to eat. There was not much left over!!! I can tell Anna is getting more grown up. Her and MJ brought a home made cheese cake for dessert! ( think MJ made it!) lol.

I need everyone to say a prayerfor my brother. He had to have a feeding tube put in yesterday. He was just not getting enough by eating the "baby" food. This DAMN cancer keeps hitting people I love!

On a happier note, My niece Ruth may be here to visit next month! My kids are so thrilled! Trice hasn't seen her in almost 30 years! We always love it when family visits!

WE planted cabbage in the garden yesterday for a winter crop. Russ just came in with a handful of leaves. Either a critter or DUDE! had a feast!!! Dude is nuts over veggies! one of his favorite treats is baby carrots! Mike is always feeding him veggies ! the little dumby will even eat fried cabbage.


Well, It is time to hit the bike! Today is the day I take exercise seriously!!! I only have 1 1/2 years to take off the fat that took me 20 to put on!!! Some how those figures scare me!!! I almost hate to lose weight! if your fat your wrinkles don't show!!! On that note ... By until later!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahaha! So that's why I look so damn young?