Friday, February 11, 2011

Hi, I'm back!!! It was quite a day yesterday. It seemed to be a comedy of errs! When I got there , no orders. They took me back and did what they could until the orders arrived. It took two to finally get the IV in and squeeze blood out of me!! It was scheduled for 4 and I went down at 4:30. I had to lay there while they counted instruments and etc. Finally at 5:30 the doctor showed up. He was tied up in traffic. He did the surgery and I was home by 7:30. STARVED!!! Trice met us with McDonalds!!! I went to bed after taking my pills. And don't you know all the antibiotics did what it does to people and I was up all night running to the potty! I mostly was on the bed all day. I did get up and do dishes and make chef salads while Russ was at the store.

This evening i got to take the pressure bandage off and take a shower! All the stupid yellow stuff did not come off. I don't know why they smear that stuff all over where they don't need it

Well, I am pooping out and need to go back to bed!!!

1 comment:

12-arrows said...

so glad the comedy of errors worked out! and that you are on the road to a full recover!