Wednesday, February 2, 2011

We are on our 3rd day of dieting and it is going pretty well!We have a set menu for each day for 400 calories a meal. Surprisingly we are full after each meal! What is killing me is I am a grazer after dinner and there is no snacks!!! Here is what we ate yesterday. For breakfast we had 1 cup of Fiber One, 1/2 sliced banana, 2 T walnuts, 1 cup of milk. For lunch it was Lean Cuisine, small salad with 1 t walnuts and spray dressing and a cup of blueberries. For dinner Mike and I had grilled fish (4 oz) and Russ had baked chicken breast, 1 cup of broccoli sauteed in 1 t olive oil, 1 whole wheat dinner roll with 1 t butter. The guys got an 8 oz Cappuccino with fat free milk. I had 8 oz of milk and 8 calorie Ovaltine. Some meals I just can't eat it all. Both Russ and i have lost a couple pounds in the 2 1/2 days we have been on it! Russ is really into it and eating things he usually doesn't. No fish though, the army took care of that! He is down buying him a new coffee make everything machine now!

I ran out of BP meds last night and I already feel light headed and dizzy. Russ went to pick up the pills. Guess Dr. S nailed it this time!!!

Well, I need to make Chocolate chips scones so we have them for breakfast in the morning. I have to be for an echo early so need breakfast ready in a hurry. see ya.

No comments: